Sign in to follow this  
labellebleue

Drop down menu (roll)

labellebleue

Hi, I would like than when we pass on the main menu, the child menu appears without having to click on it. I tried the three options "Drop Down Navigation - Nav and BrandNav Section" but I can't see a difference between the three of them. Could you please help me? Best regards

catrina

The changes aren't taking place? Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

labellebleue

Hello, Here is my link : http://crysto.ch/paniers-legumes/ I would like than when we pass on "Coment ?§a marche" in the main menu, then "livraison" the child page would appear. Thank you for your help

Kate

Are you using custom menus (Appearance->Menus)? If so, you'll need to make sure that the child pages you want to appear in the dropdown are dragged and dropped underneath the "Coment ?§a marche" menu item. Also, make sure they're indented. This is what actually makes them "child" menu items.

labellebleue

Hi Kate, They are child menu and appear under the main menu when I click on "Comment ?§a marche". I would like them to appear only when we pass on "Comment ?§a marche", that the menu rolls down. Is that possible? Berst regards

labellebleue

Ok, Sorry, I read to fast, it is now working well. Thank you for your help