Sign in to follow this  
flowmot

Add Callout to Sidebar

flowmot

I would like to put the callout image at the top of the sidebar on the right side. Is this possible?

catrina

You can probably position the callout image using CSS. Can you please post a link to your site so I can see how your site is set up?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

flowmot

Thanks Catrina www.executive-element.com

catrina

In which page do you want the callout image to be added? In all pages with the right sidebar?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

flowmot

Probably just the Services pages - Resumes, Cover Letters, etc.

catrina

The callout section usually takes up the width of the main content in the left column. It would have to be adjusted to fit above the sidebar. Does that make sense?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

flowmot

If you go to the Welcome page, you'll see a graphic that says Get a Quote. That's what I'd like to put above the sidebar. I really don't want the callout to take up the whole page.

catrina

Ah, okay. I don't think you need a callout section to post that image. You can use a text widget (placed at the top of the sidebar in Appearance > Widgets) and use HTML to place the image with the link. For example:

[/code]

Designer | Catrina Dulay

flowmot

Thank you so much!!! You guys really are amazing. I don't know a lick about coding, design, etc. but I've been able to put together site that I'm really proud of.