Sign in to follow this  
mbb0109

Last website fixes needed, please?

mbb0109

Hi Now I've spend some time working with the comment box and it seems that it won't work out for me. I want the comments/comment box as on the demo of iBlogPro 4. But somehow it seems that this page: http://www.pagelines.com/demos/iblogpro/blog isn't using the same template as the posts. And mine does? So I get this at the bottom, when adding the comment box to my blog: oC6Iu.png My website is located here: www.ichain.org/iChain and the problem is on this page: www.ichain.org/iChain/nyheder/ (blog/post page) I also have a question about the slider on the main page (or feature setup) is there a smart way to change the boxes (slide selectors) into some smaller circles? - like a little CSS edit or something? The last problem that needs a fix for it being a perfect site is the blog again. Is there a way to put the highlight page on top of the "news" site here: www.ichain.org/iChain/nyheder ? - so it could look like the product page: www.ichain.org/iChain/produkter/ on top of the posts? Can you please help me fix this? - I would appreciate it very much, also thank you for your time. This is a reference to this discussion : http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/11220/comment-box-small-problem#Item_9 - Mickey (Sorry for being insistently, I have a deadline for being finished with the page soon)

catrina

Hello, I responded in the other topic you posted. I will continue to respond in that topic again to avoid confusion.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse