Sign in to follow this  
stephwise

Feature Text

stephwise

I adjusted the height for the Feature Slider to 170px - but am having a little difficulty with the text in slide 2 - the only way to display all of the text is to have it at 10px with a line height of 1em. Can I get some advice on how to adjust so that I can have the entire current statement at a larger height with a little more spacing. (Using firebug I noticed that div.dcol-pad fix is not in line with the rest of the feature slider) site: http://2dineforhouston.com/ Thanks!!

catrina

Can you please paste the custom CSS you have right now? It looks like the height of the slider is fine, but it's the positioning of slide 2 that needs fixing.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

stephwise

Hi Catrina, Here is everything I have in my custom CSS field relating to features: #feature_slider .fcontainer.text-bottom .fcontent { font-size: .8em; line-height: 1em; } #feature_slider .fexcerpt { font-size: 10.5pt; line-height: 1em; } a.whole_image_link { position:absolute; width:100%; height:100%; z-index:9999; left:0; /*Firefox fix*/ } The only other thing I adjusted relating to the feature height is the actual height in the features settings of the pagelines dashboard. Thanks!

catrina

Please add the following CSS code to Settings > Custom Code:

#feature_7 div.fcontent {height: 140px;}
	#feature_7 div.ftext {height: 170px; margin-top: 0px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

stephwise

I just added it - but it did not bump slide 2 up.

catrina

Try this instead:

#feature-area #feature_7 div.feature-pad {margin-top: -70px;}
	#feature-area #feature_7 div.fcontent {height: 140px;}
	#feature-area #feature_7 div.ftext {height: 170px; margin-top: 0px;}

Designer | Catrina Dulay

stephwise

Catrina - you're an awesome - thanks! Of course one problem solved - created a new problem. I am using the Share This Plugin + want to hide it on the features. I know I can do this with CSS - just need help with the code. Thanks!

Kate

Hi Steph, Just answered this in your newer thread ;)