Sign in to follow this  
slingr

Using WHP, is there a way to break-up content on a Full-Width page?

slingr

I have a full-width page (http://thisisnotthat.com/wordpress/?page_id=1327) that has grown way too cumbersome to manage as a single large page. In the WHP theme, is there any way to break it up with highlights, boxes, widgets, or whatever so that I can better organize the data and links? I only want to change this one page. If not, are there any plugins or short codes that could do something like create six or nine 'boxes' within the full-width main content area, such as two boxes across and three down? I think this would be pretty easy in Platform Pro but unfortunately I'm not using it on this site.

slingr

One manual approach that I think will work is to add two columns to the main content area by adding the css to the custom code and then use the HTML editor in the page content area. I've set up a simple page that works. Is there a better or more flexible solution than that? Any unforeseen problems I might run into with this approach? Thanks.

slingr

Thanks, Jimmy. That looks like something to consider in the future. For the time being I've just gone with the long two-columns in css.