Sign in to follow this  
omar

How to shrink primary font without affecting other fonts

omar

I would like to change the primary font to Verdana, which appears much larger than the default font. It appears this font is assigned to the body and inherited from there. If I set font-size in the CSS to be smaller to compensate, it affects all the other fonts (e.g. in the navigation bar) as well, but I would like them to stay the same. Is it possible to achieve this? Thank you.

Andrew

Yes, its definitely possible; everything in the framework is designed to be customized via custom css a Live link would help. Are you using Firebug or Web Developer Tools (Chrome) to help you get rules? You're correct though if you reassign the main text size, everything will change; you'll need to be more specific w/ your rules

omar

Our website is at http://www.isbcc.org. I'm using Chrome's Developer Tools. I'm new to PlatformPro so I don't know everywhere the primary font is used, so if you can give me some CSS selectors that would be great.

Kate

Hi Omar, In order to give you the CSS selectors, would you please clarify which areas you want the font changed in? Thanks!