Sign in to follow this  
nbenson

XML Feed into a wordpress page

nbenson

Our network affiliate sent us some XML code to implement into our site schedule - we basically don't want to re-invent what they're already producing. I've looked around online and tried a couple plugins to get the XML code into our schedule page and have been unlucky thusfar. Any ideas what I could do? http://metvnetwork.com/xml/METVsc_E.XML - xml www.wngs-tv.com - site. Thanks!

Andrew

hmm, I don't have much experience doing this type of thing... typically when some company gives you something like that, they also give you some sample code to get started. What did they tell you?

nbenson

That link is all they gave me. I have an email out to them but haven't heard anything

kgstew

I've played around with trying to convert XML into something useful and it can be a pain. You will need a way to input the XML into your schedule either directly or by converting it to a usable format. I would suggest asking your affiliate network for another form of data or to help you through the process of adding it to your schedule page.