Sign in to follow this  
noriise

Error with Coming Soon Plugin

noriise

Hi This plugin lets you build your site while displaying a coming soon message to those not logged in. Very useful http://wpmu.org/work-on-your-wordpress-site-behind-the-scenes-with-the-ultimate-coming-soon-page-plugin/ However with platform pro I get the following error message displayed which looks bad: Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Array' was given in /home/artful/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405 I believe it is theme related. You can see it here on my site here: http://claudiamyles.co.uk/ Any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks Elliot

nbenson

Hey there, I can't really help with this plugin/theme issue. But when build/massively update our website we use a plugin called Lock Out. We upload a splash graphic and make the necessary changes to our site. We're currently using it on our new station site, check it out to see - www.wbbz.tv Cheers

noriise

Catrina - I'm using latest version of Pagelines Platform Pro (1.5) and latest WPMU 3.2 nbenson - Thanks for that plugin - I'll take a look at that plugin - cheers

catrina

Let us know how the Lock Out plugin works out for you. If it's not working, try deactivating your other plugins to see if any of them could be causing a conflict.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

noriise
Lock Out works well and the other plugin now works with the latest upgrade which is great. thanks

Rob
I see your site is live. Does this mean you've resolved any issues?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur