Sign in to follow this  
cvandyck

Comments Do Not Work

cvandyck

Comments on posts and Comments on pages do not work. Have checked all added CSS, plugins and did a reinstall of PlatformPro and PlatformBase. What do I do?

stephwise

I am having the same problem!! The comments work on pages work - but the comments on posts do not.

Andrew

Can you guys provide a live link? Could it be a plugin conflict or similar?

stephwise

I have checked the plugins: 2dineforhouston.com

Kate

@stephwise I see you're using Disqus comments... Was that before or after your issue?

cvandyck

Problem is still unresolved and is keeping me from using website... any suggestions?

catrina

Do you have comments enabled in the post and page editors (under Discussion which is underneath the editor)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cvandyck

I only see Discussion under settings. I do not see post and page editors under the Discussion under the editor

cvandyck

On the settings below, COMMENTS are enabled Discussion Settings Default article settings Default article settings Attempt to notify any blogs linked to from the article. Allow link notifications from other blogs (pingbacks and trackbacks.) Allow people to post comments on new articles (These settings may be overridden for individual articles.) Other comment settings Other comment settings Comment author must fill out name and e-mail Users must be registered and logged in to comment Automatically close comments on articles older than days Enable threaded (nested) comments levels deep Break comments into pages with top level comments per page and the page displayed by default Comments should be displayed with the comments at the top of each page E-mail me whenever E-mail me whenever Anyone posts a comment A comment is held for moderation Before a comment appears Before a comment appears An administrator must always approve the comment Comment author must have a previously approved comment Comment Moderation Comment Moderation Hold a comment in the queue if it contains or more links. (A common characteristic of comment spam is a large number of hyperlinks.) When a comment contains any of these words in its content, name, URL, e-mail, or IP, it will be held in the moderation queue. One word or IP per line. It will match inside words, so ???press??? will match ???WordPress???.

kgstew

Have you checked the Platform settings to see that all the comments options are turned on? Under template setup, go to the Single Post Content Area template and make sure that the comment form is dragged into the template. Also in the Blog and Posts settings, check that comments are turned on in the post by-line information section.