Sign in to follow this  
WarriorII

Align Sidebar with Boxes

WarriorII

Hi there, Simple task: top aligning my left side bar with the boxes on the right (main content). I found this similar post but unfortunately, didn't find the answer in it. This is the page I want to fix: http://raulguerrero.com/portfolio/ I have been "tricking it" with the margin-top align, but the sidebar positions differently on different browsers. Is there a way of make it work consistently on all browsers? It would be very useful for other people if you could post the answer for this topic on the Forum. I have the feeling we are not the only ones dealing with this one. Thanks in advance. G2nBy.gif ----------------------------------------------------------- This is my CSS: .fboxgraphic {width:200px !important;}???.fboxtitle h3 {text-align:center;} .dcol_container_3 {???width:660px;???margin-left:-300px !important;} .dcol_3{???width:200px !important;} #boxes .boxes-area{width:660px}???#boxes .dcol-pad {padding: 0 0 0 !important;}???#boxes .clear{display:none}???.page-id-52 #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-600px !important;} -----------------------------------------------------------

pagelineuser

Did you ever get a response to this?

WarriorII

Hi there, I did but is not working and apparently I have to keep posting on the last thread...