Sign in to follow this  
jeffsarge

Feature Box type

jeffsarge

HI, I'm using custom background colors for the feature box. I need to change the type color for each feature so it reads on it's background color. How do I change the color of the type in each feature box? thanks, Jeff

Andrew

Sure, which theme and version? Could you give us a mockup of what you want to do?

jeffsarge

iblog Pro. The text in the feature box is colored dark for a white background. when I change the background to a dark color in the feature boxes css field I need to adjust the type color so it reads. Does that make sense? I need to do this on a feature by feature basis because I have different background colors in each feature box. Jeff

cmunns

feature 1 has an id of "feature_1" feature 2 has an id of "feature_2" and so forth. So you should be able to add special css rules for these like so. #feature_1 {color:#fff;}

jeffsarge

Okay, where would I put that code? for example the Feature 1 feature title section has the following code in the input field: <h3 class="fsub">Welcome to </h3><h1 class="ftitle">b-Doggle</h1> where would I put your code to make that title white?

Andrew

Just add something like that to your custom css: #feature_1 {color:#fff;}

jeffsarge

That works great. Thanks! Now what is the id for the Feature title? ... and what is the best way to figure out these id's on my own w/out having to bother you? Jeff

Andrew

its really easy... just install FireBug for firefox and use the inspect tool. There is a tutorial for this on the blog :)

jeffsarge

um... I should have figured that out myself. thanks! ... any news on iBlog4? Jeff