Sign in to follow this  
hjdenis

Where is index.php page?

hjdenis

Hello support. Paid for Platform Pro? mt opinion u must be Pro to use it and make good sites, so i decide to ask support. I use Platform Pro, i got ur deafault page but where is the index/php page what name in ur Pro for index.php page. I saw video u said where was no home page but what kind of page displayed on my site by default, what should i changed? the header the default the post page tample in ur Pro settings? P.S. Guys your video not so helpful for new ones as u thought. U always said this could be change here and almost everything could be changed from PRO panel...no margin no padding no border no border-top no horizontal blocks width and align. Thanks

Kate

Hi Denis, Let's start here... what would you like the index.php page for? Because this is a framework, the index.php file can't be directly modified. However, there are other areas to edit. For instance, if you want to edit the posts, etc., you can use template.postloop.php.

hjdenis

Hi, Kate. Thanx. OK. But what`s name of what i see on my web site by default. I got two posts, installed PRO. Than i saw slider boxes an two post on my site. Where is the template of my home page, is it default page or posts page. How can i start from zero design? Have u smth like BIG Platform PRO for Dummies?

cmunns

Did you download the demo content to help you get started? www.pagelines.com/docs/theme-demo-content