Sign in to follow this  
kstovold

Home page not showing sidebars.

kstovold

Hi! I just upgraded from the free version to Pro. In the free version, I set up the default layout mode to show 1 column on each side of the main content area. This translated perfectly both to the home page and to post pages. In the pro version (on the child theme), I set this up the same way -- same dimensions, even -- but the sidebars are not showing on the home page. What settings do I need to change? Thanks very much!

kstovold

Nvm. Found it under blog and posts. Would be great to have it default to the same settings as the other pages initially, then be modifiable. Would love to see the jump from free to pro be clearer and more intuitive. Thanks!

cj_treggett

Hi Katrina, Could you be more specific about finding it with blog and posts? I purchased the pro dev. version and having a heck of a time getting the sidebars to show as well. The only ones that seem to show are Morefoot and full width sidebar UNDER content which is not the layout template I chose (layout of two columns - l sidebar on right). Any additional info to this annoying mystery much appreciated. Thanks.

kstovold

PlatformPro Settings > Blog And Posts > scroll down to Posts Page-Content Layout. Use the dropdown menu. :) The terminology is maddeningly confusing. "Posts Page" = main index/home page (also, Sidebar 1 and Sidebar 2 are more like columns than sidebars; the term "sidebar" should be restricted to discussion of widgets, imo).