Sign in to follow this  
antonella

Bullets and spaces in boxes

antonella

In PlatformPro, I'm trying to add bullets and paragraph spaces, but they don't seem to take. Am I supposed to be adding additional code? Here is an example of missing bullets: asop-bullets.jpg Here is a sample of the paragraph spacing not working. The Buy Nowtext should be on a separate line. asop-boxspace.jpg Thanks

antonella

I used the bullet list option inside the visual editor. I assumed that there would already be a style set up in Platform Pro for the boxes?

Kate

Hey Antonella, I honestly don't know off the top of my head, but they may just be styled not to show... Or, what it actually looks like is there is no padding for them, so the list item icon (circle, etc.) isn't showing. We can help you style them if you need.

antonella

I took a look at the code and sure enough it was styled to show none. So I had to set up the code specifically for the boxes, allowing for the text to wrap under the first word, not the bullet: .fboxes ol li, .fboxes ul li { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; text-indent: -1em; } Oddly enough, not even the bulleted lists in the main content area allows for the text to wrap correctly. I guess I'll have to add this code to that style as well. I would think that this would already come prestyled in the base Platform Pro package?

sunnybains

I've tried for hours to get bullets to show. Firebug suggests that I've done what I needed to by changing list-style-type from the default none to my test square. But nothing shows. I tried using the code above (with .widget ul li instead of .fboxes ul li and all that happens is that I get the first line out-dented... still no bullet. For something that is drag-and-drop, why is it so hard?

sunnybains

Sorry, should have said, the site is http://the-briefing.com In fact, I only want bullets on the two grey boxes in the left column, but getting them to show up ANYWHERE would give me a place to start...

dreamsign
i've been struggling with the same issue. finally got the bullets to display in boxes by adding a left margin to the

dreamsign
in pro.css .fboxes ul { list-style-type: square; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 15px;