Sign in to follow this  
joie

How to fix background in sub navigation

joie

hi all, my site is Good Shepherd International School I am using platformpro 1.5.2. platformbase 1.4.1 i am having problem with my navigation site background. I used css to put rollover image. which work almost fine. Here's the two problem that i have: 1) How can i get rid of white overlay when i hover on my menu ? 2) How can remove the duplicate image for my sub navigation ? The goal is to have the sub navigation 1. Just to display the link text and the blue background . Currently for the main navigation, i hide the navigation text by #nav_row li a, #nav_row li a:hover { height:0px; padding: 50px 0 0 0; overflow: hidden; background-color: transparent; border:none; } 2. Shorten the height of the sub menu item. Currently it follows the main navigation height which is 50px; please help. Thank you, regards, joie

cmunns

You should hide the navigation text with the text-indent css property...also if you want to not have the 50px padding on the subnav then be specific to override the inheritance ` #nav_row li ul.sub-menu a{ height: 0px; padding: 20px 0 0 0; } `