Sign in to follow this  
bioedenmex

Page not loading

bioedenmex

Hello. Occasionally my page www.celulasdentales.com does not load completely. You have to click the "refresh" button in order to get the entire page loaded. I am not a WP expert but I think I can manage mid-level guidance to solve this issue. I tried to load the page from different computers but the page loaded occasionally and the problem persisted. I checked with my server and they say that everything is fine with the server and the DNS. What can I do?

Kate

Hi Victor, Another possibility is that it's the markup on your page. For instance, you have embed code on that page, which could take more resources. But, that gets back to the server. Did you only ask your hosting company about the DNS? You may want to ask them if there are any processes taking extra resources.

bioedenmex

Hi Kate, I just deleted the entire THEME (WhiteHousePro) and did the installation again. The problem persists... What Can I do? Is it something wrong with the Theme or it??s definitely something wrong with the hosting? Thank you, Victor

cmunns

Did you switch themes and it solved the issue?

bioedenmex

Hello Adam, Yes, I switched to another theme (not from PageLines) and the issue was solved. Is there a way I can go back to WhiteHousePRO without having the same problem? Any other suggestion? Thank you!