Sign in to follow this  
janafadness

Colors not showing up

janafadness

I have no idea what's happened, but my website has suddenly reverted back to the default theme colors and I can't change it back. The custom colors I chose are still showing up on my "Pagelines Settings" page as you can see here: Screen-shot-2011-07-18-at-12.40.26-PM.png But my website looks like this: http://www.janafadness.com/blog/ I tried changing the settings and re-saving them, but nothing seems to work. All I did was to change a link (the one to my RSS feed) in the footer. Before this everything was working perfectly. Please help!

janafadness

Update: I just tried restoring everything back to the default settings, then putting my preferences back in. But this has only made things worse-- now my header image won't show up either! It seems that for whatever reason, my settings aren't getting picked up by the website.

Kate

Hi Jana, Please try deactivating then reactivating the theme. Keep in mind that if you've restored everything to default, your changes may not be there. (I can't see your admin panel to confirm.) Do you have a backup just in case?

janafadness

Hi Kate, I just tried it, but it didn't work. My custom colors and header are still there in my dashboard, but they don't show up on the site. I just exported my site to my desktop as an XML file... Is that enough for a backup? This is all really new to me.

janafadness

I've just changed to a different theme for now, because I need to have my site up and running. I liked yours because it was a lot easier to use... But at least my site looks decent in the meantime.

cmunns

Add the `#` mark to the front of your color codes if you're trying to copy/paste that way.

janafadness

Okay, thanks. But I think I'm actually just going to stick with the new theme. I'm kind of liking the way it looks now! So I'm just going to say the topic is resolved.