Sign in to follow this  
thegamescene

Menu item not alligned issue

thegamescene
misalligned.png Whenever I make a page with the title: Forums it makes the title look like that. I need to somehow make a link in my menu that can take me to a specific part of my site.

Kate

Hey Oliver, It's hard to say without seeing the issue. If you're able to reproduce it and then post back here so we can check it out, that would be good.

thegamescene

Basically do you see the picture I posted? The forums button is below all my other menu buttons when I make the forum button an external link. You do that by making the title of the page a href="http://the-game-scene.net/forum/portal.php">Forums</a That allows you to link elsewhere where wordpress wont let you by default. The button is lower though than the rest

catrina

Would it be possible to make the site accessible so that we can check out the problem?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

thegamescene

Heres my question: How can I make a menu link button that is an external link that will take you anywhere (not a wordpress page in other words)

Kate

Hey Oliver, If you're using custom menus (Appearance->Menus) you can easily add an external link. From there, you can create "Custom" menu items that link to any site.