Sign in to follow this  
penny772

cant create new boxes

penny772

I have been trying and trying to create a new set of boxes and it wont let me. I have created the set it shows in the page dropdown and on the create new box page but wont show up in the boxes page even the category doesnt show up. I have uploaded the images under seperate names than the same images elsewhere on the site. All i need to do is create a set of four boxes with images (basic has been done before) and I cant get them to save. Please help any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kate

Hi Penny,. When you say it "wont show up in the boxes page even the category doesnt show up", do you mean on the site itself? Or still in the dashboard?

penny772

Hi kate yeah its in the dashboard I keep creating them and they go no where :( I have created 2 new categories and those i can see, and at the first category I have been able to add two boxes. the next time i went to add new boxes to the next category it uploads the image and i say publish and it disappears. Any idea?

penny772

Ok so Ive had enough just about to chuck a sad :( Why is my other site so much easier to use than this one this is a newer version of pp apparently the boxes are supposed to go up as posts! since when and now I have 2 boxes in the boxes section i can see two with images however one of the images doesnt appear on the site. How can this be? HELP!!

Kate

Do you have any plugins installed on this site, Penny?

create
Hi i'm just experiencing this problem. When I try to add a box it auto-redirects to the Posts page (in admin) - when I then go back to the Boxes section the box hasn't been added? It also won't allow me to 'Upload' a box image, as a work around I have to go to Media and upload through there. Most annoying, any ideas? I have the following plug-ins activated: Contact Form 7 Pagelines Sections Post Notification Post Types Order s2Member Language Bar Flags WP-Property WP Show IDs Jetpack by WordPress.com Thanks in advance - love PLATFORM PRO!!