Sign in to follow this  
braintrash

Logo not properly aligned

braintrash

Hi! I made this logo for a site I'm working on: http://cinqparalleles.arts-negatifs.com/ It is 960px wide, which is the width of the content area, but it is not properly aligned, going too far on the right. How can I fix that? (And how come it isn't properly aligned to begin with?) Thanks in advance.

kastelic

Reupload it at 930px and it should fix perfect. Its not going to fit the whole 960 because some of that width is due to padding and margins.

braintrash

Thank you for the answer, but I want to have my logo to be in line without any blank with an image I will use for the body. I will lose that, won't I?

braintrash

Indeed, I tried it, and it is not acceptable. I want my logo to be full width, and I can't get it, while this is a base requirement. I am quite disappointed. :-(

Kate

Hi Gr?©goire, It seems you got it working. Is that correct?

braintrash

Not at all. I want it to be 96Opx wide so that the lines of the logo can connect to the lines of the background image. But I am afraid that's something that can't be done with Platform Pro. :-(

braintrash

Still doesn't solve the problem. I will think about it, and see if I give up on PageLines or not. Thanks everybody for your kind help.

Kate

Hi Gregoire, Two things: First, your image itself is only 930px. So, you'll have to make sure that it's wider in order to span the entire thing. Second, here's the code that will get you there once your image is widened:

#branding .content-pad{padding:0px !important;}
	#branding .content{width:980px;}

You may want to move the main background image (of the whole site) down a few pixels so they match up.