Sign in to follow this  
porterblakfirecom

One Box in a Box Set

porterblakfirecom

I am using a one sidebar right layout. I want to have one box in a box set, and then stack additional sets (with one box in each) on top of each other. 1. How do I get one box in a box set? 2. How do I put multiple box sets on a page?

catrina

1. You can create a new box set via Boxes > Box Set and add only one box to it by creating a new box and putting it in that new box set category. 2. There is no setting for adding multiple box sets to a page, but you can add all of the boxes in those multiple box sets in a category so that they can all show together on one page.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cookfreshfood

Hi Catrina, I want to make a page like this: http://www.cookfreshfood.com/index-pagina.php Thought of using separate boxes with one picture in a box set because every pic/capture has to link to a page. Can I use as many boxes in a set as I like and how can I organize them. I want to keep adding boxes to the set and they need to be organized alphabetical. Thanks, Debby