Sign in to follow this  
doncollinscampaign

Change footer from 5 to 1 column - EcoPro

doncollinscampaign

Hi Pagelines, - I would like to create a simple one column footer: One line of text and keep the Pagelines logo. - I'm using EcoPro. - Link: http://www.doncollins.org/ - Here's my Custom CSS thus far: #nav {margin-right:30%} .fcol {width:960px;} - I see three problems: 1) I want to eliminate the vertical white lines. 2) There seems to be two distinct blues in the footer? I'd like one blue color. 3) The line of text ("Paid for by...") needs to move up increasing the space between itself and the Pagelines logo. - I need step by step instructions. Thank you! -

catrina

How did you implement the line of text? I inspected your footer with Firebug and it looks to be inside of a widget in the footer, but the way it's formatted looks like it's something completely separate.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

doncollinscampaign

Hi Catrina, I placed four blank text widgets and one text widget (in the center) with the copy in the 5-col footer. I also added this custom CSS: .fcol {width:960px;} And that's where I'm at currently: http://www.doncollins.org/ Thank you,

Kate

Hi Don, Please add this to your Custom CSS section (in the admin panel):

#footer .effect{background:none !important;}
	#fcolumns_container{background:none;}
	.fcol_pad .textwidget div{padding-bottom:15px;}

doncollinscampaign

That worked great! Thank you, Kate! ps. Is there a guide or list of all the #nav, #footer, #fcolumns, .fcol_pad, etc. with definitions of each and what they do?