Sign in to follow this  
porterblakfirecom

Featured Post Images in Platform Pro

porterblakfirecom

1. How do I get the border around the featured post images like on the Platform Pro demo page here http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/blog-2/ 2. Is the Platform Pro blog demo page using PageLines box seets or posts with featured images? How do I get the image box to align to the left of the title like on the Platform Pro demo page?

bevj

the border looks to be part of the image file and not added alters, so you will need to use photoshop or gimp to get the same effect. the meta controls for boxes are found at the bottom of the page edit screen under the pagelines meta information, select boxes and it is from within here that you can adjust the look of the box.

porterblakfirecom

Hi Bev, I actually right clicked the image in the Platform Pro demo and saved it to my desktop. The border was not part of the image file, so I assumed there was some setting used by the PageLines staff to accomplish that effect from within the admin panel. Also, I need to know if the PlatformPro demo is actually using box sets on its blog demo page (because if so, then I can use the Box Section settings to control the images); however, if the PlatformPro demo is actually using posts with featured images, then I need to know how to align the images to the left of the title. Thanks!

catrina

The border around the featured post images is added using CSS (which is a default in the theme). Also, the demo is using box sets.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse