Sign in to follow this  
porterblakfirecom

Border Around Blog Post Images

catrina

Do you want these borders around your post thumbnails or around other images in your post?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

porterblakfirecom

Thumbnails

catrina

The thumbnails will need to be uploaded in your posts and enabled in the Theme Options first. If you use the "Set featured image" setting in the post editor (on the right) to add a thumbnail to your post, the border style can be implemented.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

porterblakfirecom

How do I enable them in Theme Options? Is there a place in my dashboard I go to enable thumbnails on my posts?

porterblakfirecom

Okay, three issues on this page: http://thevigilantinvestor.com/?p=564&preview=true I have inserted the image into my post successfully. However, the Set Feature Image function will not allow me to select Thumbnail. It inserts it as full-size no matter what. Also, I do not see anywhere I can set the border for my image. Where do I do that? Also, how do I get the image to appear to the left of the post title? When I select align left, it places it to the left of the body below the post title. I would like it to look like the PageLines demo posts on this page http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/blog-2/ Lstly, how do I change the font type and size of the post title? Thanks!

kastelic

I'm getting a 404 error for that page. When you set the featured image, it will automatically make it a thumbnail in the places it should be a thumbnail. Look to PlatformPro Settings -> Blog and Posts -> Post Thumbnail Placement to set your thumb options. Extra styling and font sizes/colors that can't be done in Design Control need to be done through Custom Code -> Custom CSS

porterblakfirecom

Hi, yep the page isn't public yet because the layout isn't right yet. The problem is that the Set Feature Image section does not give me the option to align the featured image to the left of the post title. How do I make a featured image on a post look like the layout on this page http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/blog-2/ The Blog and Post section under Platform Pro Settings does not give me control of where within the post the image should go. It just says on which page it should go. Also, I need to know how to give the image a border like on the PlatformPro demo page.

catrina

The thumbnail should be positioned on the left by default and also, the border should be added around it automatically. Can you try deactivating any plugins you have one by one to see if they're causing the issue?

Designer | Catrina Dulay