Sign in to follow this  
artygames

Previous Version

artygames

Hi Guys Sorry to be a pain but wondered if you could help me. I am having an issue with iblogpro. I have installed it and it works fine, however I cannot save any options in the theme options section, everytime I do it reverts back to the default. I have no plugins installed and its a new install. Has anyone had this issue before, I cannot find it on the forums. After much trying and searching, i believe it might be something to do with my version of PHP which is only version 4.4.9 not version 5.2. Because of this I am on wordpress 3.1.4. I have contacted my provider and they will update it, but in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get started on my site before this obviously. Do you have any suggestions or can you provide me with a link to a previous version of iblogpro I could use in the meantime that supports php4.4.9 and wordpress 3.1.4? All the best

artygames

Hi Simon Thank you for responding! Sadly it has done nothing.

catrina

I've tried to find plugins similar to Hotfix but I can't seem to find any. Perhaps someone else has an alternative...?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Simon

Richard, why are you prepared to stay with a host that takes 2 weeks to switch to php5? php4 was announced EOL back in 2007!! Seriously, if your host is using cpanel its a 2 minute job to switch over. Maybe the real reason is they have hundreds of other sites on the server all running out of date software that will break..