Sign in to follow this  
psydrug

Bug in Safari browser

psydrug

I did not add any code :( I do not know what it could be This link to my site, you can invent my site Thanks in advance

psydrug

I had only one plugin called App Store TopCharts Now that I canceled : (

catrina

There are no other headerscripts, footerscripts, or any other code added anywhere either?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

psydrug

I did not add any code anywhere :( I installed the new website includes new mysql WordPress and iblogpro4 tehme

catrina

It's looking fine on Firefox, but I'm not sure why it's showing this way on Safari. Is the problem present in any other browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

psydrug

The truth I have not tried other browsers But the iPhone and Safari it that way You'll see a site built with iblogpro4 and it looks good in Safari this site

catrina

What happens when you enable another theme (the Twenty Ten theme) and view it in Safari? Does it appear fine?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

psydrug

I put it to back iblogpro4

kastelic

The reason it is doing that is because of the Home button that was replace with the Apple Icon ( a class = "home" ) It is set to text-indent:-300em which on most browsers makes the text dissapear off the side of the screen but in Safari the "Home" text is still visible, just way off to the right. You might try something besides the text-indent thing, like say:

a.home{font-size:0px !important}

psydrug

Wow This code really helps a little This code fixed it it look good on safari PC But the iPhone has a little more scrolling to the right Can fix that too? Or I have to make the header from right to left?

psydrug

Look, I went back to the source of the template, no add-ons And without this code no longer looks good. . . I prefer the less code on my site Now this is the beginning of the template Because I remember the first time I downloaded the template all was good :( What am I doing wrong? Mac - Safari FIX I'd rather fix, that will be scrolling to the right in iPhone My site is not perfect on iPhone :( If you can help me with this I would be very happy

psydrug

Sure If you see there on the right side empty broadband *No full screen IMG_0005.PNG

catrina

I see... I wish I could come up with a fix and view it in an iPhone but I don't use one. You can try this, though, to try and center the layout:

#page {margin: 0 auto;}

Designer | Catrina Dulay

psydrug

It did not help me Simply did not change anything, all the same :(

catrina

This is beyond my knowledge base since I cannot refer to an iPhone to come up with a fix. Was the site appearing correctly on the iPhone when you first installed the theme?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

psydrug

I really do not remember :S I installed a few days ago and I not referred to :S I think it's because, I move to the TOP main menu from left to right Because it's Hebrew website I had to move the TOP menu to the right We write from right to left :)

catrina

Ah, okay. If you changed it back to the way it was before, do you think would it make a difference? Can you try?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

psydrug

I tried this morning, it did not work But now . . . I upload the template under another name And it looks very good if this code

a.home{font-size:0px !important}

Sapari on Mac and iPhone browser- Fix Now my menu is on the left and search on the right Can make the menu to the right? And the search to turn to the left? Now it looks like this 11111.png and I want to show that 1111.png Maybe some code? TAHNK YOU!!

psydrug

Showed me another small problem The My feature is not displayed properly See an example www.png Text confused :S