Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Social icons not showing in header

scoop

Using Platform Pro Base 1.3.1 Thanks...

catrina

Are they enabled in Settings > Template Setup? Do you have the links set up for your social networks in Settings > Header And Nav > Social Icons?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

scoop

Not sure will double check - I added the url in facebook - is that enough? or where do I enable them? Thanks.... Sorry I have you running between 3 topics but when they say to only have one for each question - things get muddied!

catrina

I responded to you in your 2 other topics about providing your link. I can refer to those posts for your link and respond to you here about this topic.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

scoop

responded to you too - am in HK your response came in at close to 2am.... : )

lainey_bird

Where are those other posts, this is something I also need help with and I am subscribed to this thread.

scoop

This is the right topic for the social icons - the rest are related to padding and killing a header - so stay here and they will find you - they are really quite wonderful...

lainey_bird

Catrina, do you change these setting sfrom the Wordpress dashboard "appearance" "pagelines settings"?? Or somewhere else?

lainey_bird

I can see now where the social icons are showing, you actually have to click on the post to open it to see this. They were probably there all along. I think I wanted them to show on the main page since the entire "full post" shows on the blog. Thanks.