Sign in to follow this  
samyone

I lost my platform leaf image

samyone

Hi everybody, I don't know what happening but I lost the plateform leaf in the footer. My config : PlatformPro 1.5.2 / PlatformBase 1.4.1 Wordpress 3.2.1 Is theree someone with the same problem ?

catrina

I haven't heard from anyone about this issue, so you're probably the only one. Do you have any custom CSS code?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

samyone

Hi Catrina, this only one. You can take a look here

body{}
	#nav {position:relative; z-index:5000; /*ie drop-down fix*/} 

kastelic

Did you used to have it? Do you have the Developer version?

samyone

yes Jimmy i've got it. I try it before, but I install Platform Pro not the Dev version. How can I found which version I used ?

joie

Thats an awesome use of platform pro. Well done How do you the the slide show for the header image ? rgds, Joie

samyone

No Catrina, version of the install in Wordpress... I can see in Theme > PlatFormPro 1.5.2 but how can I know if is the simple or the Dev version ?

samyone

Thanks Catrina, I'll do it

samyone

Hi @joie tan, simply hook in function.php page and use Nivo Slider which use JQuery. In function.php :

//floom slide in header
		add_action('pagelines_after_branding_wrap','slider');
		function slider(){?>
	    <div id="nivoslider"><div id="slider-wrapper"><div id="slider" class="nivoSlider"><"img src="" alt="" /"></div></div></div>
	    <?php }
		//end function
and add this in PlatformPro Setting > Custom code > Headerscripts Code :
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://.../js/jquery-1.4.3.min.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="http://.../js/jquery.nivo.slider.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript">
	    $(window).load(function() {
	        $('#slider').nivoSlider();
	    });
	</script>

you can download the file here : http://nivo.dev7studios.com/

samyone

I perhaps found an issue. I delete in my local dev site the folder platformpro, then i replace it with a new fresh install of platformpro (the latest version)... be miracle, my platform leaf image is back !!! So Jimmy was rigth, I used the dev version of PlatformPro. So if you used dev version and you would like to back to the no-dev version you have to delete the folder "platformpro - dev version" and replace it with a fresh folder "platformpro - no dev version". Great, I'll test that issue in my online site to see if I'm rigth.

samyone

I solve the problem in live site by delete the old folder PlatformPro with the newest. Notice that if you got like me a PlatformPro dev version and you install it, the platform leaf image get out.

catrina

Yes, getting the PlatformPro dev version makes a difference when it comes to the leaf image.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse