Sign in to follow this  
nlindauer

Jigoshop Store Display not working withing Pagelines Template

kastelic

So you have it set to sidebar-maincontent-sidebar but the sidebar is just not appearing at all on those pages?

nlindauer

Correct - that one page is not showing the left sidebar for some reason

cmunns

THe plugin page is created by the plugin or created by you and with a shortcode? also, your site wasn't loading up for me.

catrina

Is the left sidebar just being pushed off to the point where it's no longer visible? It looks like the plugin comes with some kind of CSS that's throwing off the layout's alignment.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

nlindauer

I don't think it's being pushed off - I've tried playing with the product location to see if that's it in the CSS to no luck

cmunns

If the pages are created by the plugin then you need to take it up with them on how to change the layout...also, your site seems to be loading really slow :/

jcaynes
I have a similar issue, where I have the left sidebar option selected, but it appears that Jigoshop gets called first and loads on the page prior to the sidebar. Jigoshop works perfectly with simplemarket theme, but I would prefer consistency of Pagelines Pro. The site is azartisan.com. Using the right aligned sidebar causes the widgets to load on the bottom. Would there be a solution similar to the functions.php update for featured image? Thanks, Jan