Sign in to follow this  
jackhasday

Issue setting layout

jackhasday

Hi, I need urgent help ... seen yesterday in the afternoon all the sites that I admin that are designed with PlatformPro are havinf a "Issue setting layout" Anyone have any idea how to resolve this, yesterday I talk with name.com that are my hosting provider and they claim that the problem may come from PlatformPro, as well exisit other sites that I admin, but with out PlatformPro, and theses sites are working perfectly. These are two examples of sites are not working fine, someone helps me: http://www.ducruetonline.com/wp/ http://www.powerclubgym.net/ Best Regards

kastelic

I'm not sure I'm clear on what the issue is. What is wrong with the layout? And what were the actions that may have happened before it messed up that may have caused the issue?

jackhasday

Thanks for your answer Jimmy. The problem was resolve... This is the answer of my hosting provider:

Hello Jack, thank you for your patience on this issue. Our system administrators have resolved the issue. Your WordPress websites, along with several others, were effected by this problem. I am told there was an issue with the php.ini file. This is a server side file, so not one that you could have addressed. It does not appear that the use of Platform Pro caused the issue. You should be able to use that program in the future with no problems. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Regards, Cedar Name.com
Thanks again for your answer Jimmy