Sign in to follow this  
tfitzgerald

Feature slider font broken

tfitzgerald

Hi I seem to have somehow broken the nice cufon fonts EcoPro uses in its feature slider. Site is rendering the text in what looks like standard helvetica. I have no idea what I did to make this happen. I have been messing around with custom CSS but have only added code to the "Custom CSS" field in theme settings. I have tried: - Removing all custom css - Restoring features to default - Reinstalling theme None of these things has restored the font. Any ideas? How my slides look xckb54.pngHow they're supposed to look 11j1wd0.png

catrina

Have you added CSS selectors to the "Additional CSS elements for font replacement" text field (below the font replacement URL text field)? Also, what custom CSS have you already tried?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tfitzgerald

Hi Catrina Thank you for your reply. The Additional CSS element for font replacement field is at the default:

.site-description, .contentcontainer h1, .contentcontainer h2

The only change I've made on the text options tab is the text header colour. Other than that, all my custom CSS is added into the CSS rules section under "Custom Code". I'm pretty sure the font change happened while I was fiddling with this code, though.

catrina

The CSS selectors that should be added to the text field for the Cufon options should be:

h3.fsub, h1.ftitle, div.ftext, div.flink

The ones that show by default don't change the style for the text in the features.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

tfitzgerald

Hi Catrina Thanks again for looking into this for me. I really do appreciate it! Unfortunately, adding that code has had no effect. My font is still different from the default. It seems strange that adding code would fix the problem, as I'm trying to restore the slider to the default behaviour. It's an odd issue! The 'correct' looking slide came from my test site at test.pagelines.com. Firebug shows quite different code compared to my site. If it helps, my (problematic) site is here and the (properly working) test site is here. Any more ideas?

catrina

And you've checked the box that says "Use Cufon font replacement" already, yes?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

tfitzgerald

Edit: posted reply to incorrect thread.

tfitzgerald

Hi Katrina I realised I'd only restored the feature settings to the default, not the global options. I restored the theme settings and it's fixed the problem! Thank you so much for your help!