Sign in to follow this  
eschenck

Override thumbnails on Features

eschenck

Is there a way to override the thumbnail functions in Features? On our school's homepage, we would like to use Features to show a slideshow without the bar of thumbnails present beneath this. However, we are also using Features on another page and DO want the thumbnails to sit appear there. Is it possible to have our cake and eat it too?

eschenck

Pagelines Pro - with Base as the child theme where we can customize our css.

eschenck

Sorry, I actually meant Platform Pro.

kastelic

Try in Custom Code -> Custom CSS: .home #feature-footer{display:none}

eschenck

WONDERFUL! Thanks, Jimmy, for all your help. Can't wait to adapt this for other pages, if necessary.

eschenck
This has worked great for other pages, where I just name the page in custom CSS. However, on one page it will not work: http://mit-germany.scripts.mit.edu/misti/learn/culture/ The CSS I used is: .culture #feature-footer{display:none} I put this in both the general WP editor and the Pagelines custom CSS section, but the thumbnails still show. I did the exact same thing for another page, and it worked: http://mit-germany.scripts.mit.edu/misti/learn/spring-training Also: looking for one of the Pros to help with some additional topics (for a fee, of course). Have emailed individuals, but no response yet. @Jimmy - are you available?