Sign in to follow this  
riveray

Move from Pagelines Pro to Eco Pro

riveray

Have just purchased Eco Pro after having used Pagelines Pro for a bit more than a year. Am wondering if it is possible to install Eco Pro and use the database I originally created and used for Pagelines Pro. There is a lot of pages and blog posts as well as categories I'd like to use with the Eco Pro site along with albums created with next gen and other plugins. Are there any issues I should know about if I install Eco Pro and then set the wp-config file to the Pagelines database??

cmunns

EcoPro won't have the same option sets...you are aware of this correct?

riveray

No, haven't set up the site yet so not aware of any differences yet. Do I assume I cannot use the same database that I created and have been using for the Page Pro site?? I know if needed I can create an empty database and then import the most important info from that database if needed, like posts or pages.

catrina

You can try using the same database but I think Adam just wanted to caution you that PlatformPro's unique settings (Drag and Drop, Layout Editor, and a few others) are not available in EcoPro.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse