Sign in to follow this  
kellid

Posts Excerpt

kellid

Hi, I'm using the excerpt option for my post page but when I click on the title or "continue reading" I get an error message "The page isn't redirecting properly". I've edited the permalink but still not working. How do I get the "continue reading" or title to go to a single post page? When I click on the excerpt, I want the full post to show up in it's own page. Is this possible? Thank You!!!

kellid

Also, The page excerpt is coming up twice. One on top of the other. How to do I get it to show only once? I see in another post that this was a previous issue and that it was part of the excerpt format. What would be the reasoning behind that and is there anyway to change it? THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

catrina

There is this documentation on the error: http://kb.mozillazine.org/The_page_isn%27t_redirecting_properly Could any of the possible items listed be the cause? Any bad bookmarks or cookies problems?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kellid

hi catrina...thank you for your response! i fixed that problem. i adjusted the permalinks so they showed the page/postname. the only other problem i'm having is that the excerpt is coming up twice and when i click the post title it takes me to a single post page that also has the excerpt twice. my question is, how do i get the excerpt to show up once on the post page and the full post to show up when taken to the single post page? :) thank you.

kastelic

Have you tried deactivating all plugins?

kellid

i edited the permalinks for the error message. i'm not sure what i did for the double excerpt but that's resolved too. thank you!!