Sign in to follow this  
rainbowmosaics

iBlog Pro and NextGen Gallery

rainbowmosaics

I had installed NextGen Gallery with iBlog Pro. All was good and today for some reason the plugin has stopped displaying images in the Lighbox properly. The images still appear when the thumbnails are clicked, but they dont appear in a popup Lightbox like they did before. They appear in an HTML Page and you have to use the BACK button to return to the gallery. With the Lightbox it was so much better because you just close the Lightbox without having to go BACK. Has anyone else had this happen in iBlog Pro? I tried it on my mobile device and same thing. I am using the latest Wordpress 3.2.1 and the latest NextGen as well. Any suggestions would be SO appreciated!!! Thanks Flo

rainbowmosaics

The author of the NextGen plugin stated he has updated his plugin to work with version 3.2.1...shoot wish I could downgrade wordpress

rainbowmosaics

The author of the NextGen plugin stated he has updated his plugin to work with version 3.2.1...shoot wish I could downgrade wordpress

rainbowmosaics

Quick Edit on my posts page doesnt work either. The new post disappears if I click QUICK EDIT and only the posts that were created in the previous version appear. How can I tell if this is a Word Press problem or a theme problem? I have posted to three forums (the NextGen Plugin, Word Press and you) and I have no answer. I just keep finding more things that are no loner working.