Sign in to follow this  
weltraumaffe

Problems with Google Analytics

weltraumaffe

Hi There, I have two sites, running perfectly with google analytics. Both doesnt use a pagelines theme. my newest project, with platform pro, doesnt really work... i've tried a lot, with different plugins, custom code & lot more... with just one result: the status of g.a. is green, but there are no data shown. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/90936560.jpg/ is it a problem with the platform pro theme or have i overseen something? thanks a lot (i'm sorry for an english mistakes, i'm from berlin, germany)

Simon

We use this section under custom-code, no special plugins. hKFY4.png

weltraumaffe

i tried it, but this reset the status to "not found"... so doesnt worked for me... :-(

poseyg

I use "Web Ninja Google Analytics" and it works very well with Google Analytics. Just fill in your tracking code and you are set to go.

weltraumaffe

i've tried a lot of plugins, but with the same result... can you please visit my blog, perhaps there were no visits on it? maenner-style.de

weltraumaffe

ok, now it shows some data, but not all for sure! - i think i have to wait until it's working perfect, but the problem is almost solved!

catrina

Yes, you will definitely have to wait (for me, I had to wait several days, about 3-4).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse