Sign in to follow this  
ankushsb

Blog Page Issues (Set via Settings -> Reading)

ankushsb

Hi, On the blog page, for some reason the main menu appears twice, once in the primary menu and once again below that in the secondary menu. How do I fix that? And also, I am unable to change the page title. I have tried using SEO Ultimate but its not helping.

Kate

Hi Ankush, For the menus, do you want the secondary nav to appear at all? It's actually a setting in your admin panel.

ankushsb

Thanks Kate, How do I change the page title?

Simon

Platform will auto recognize joosts wp-seo and AIOSEO and disable title rewrites.

ankushsb

So there is no way to change the Blog Page title, even via editing PHP files?

catrina

If you edit the PHP files, you'll need to remember to make the changes to them again after you upgrade the theme. What page title do you want to change exactly?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kastelic

You could filter teh pagelines_meta_title function. Check your base/functions.php for instructions on how to add a filter. You will want to do an if statement checking if its the home page ( http://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags ) and then adjust the variable $title. Check library.templates.php around line 147 to find the function.