Sign in to follow this  
Susan

Accidentally Deleted Default Banner and Could Not Get it to Flush Left

Susan

I had the banner below the share bar and above the twitter. I had an animated gif and could not get it to flush left. I tried putting it in as the banner image header and also as a photo within the post, flushed left. It was 992 x 100. It kept flushing right. Needless to say, I deleted all the banners and now even though banners are enabled and "show" on my homepage settings, they do not show on my page to "edit." and I don't know how to put a banner back in. Here is my home: http://www.katzing.com/ How do I restore even the default banner and how do I get the banner to flush left. many thanks.....

catrina

You can try adding a banner by going to Add New Banner. Once you do that, the banner could be aligned flush left using CSS.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

You can try adding a banner by going to Add New Banner. Once you do that, the banner could be aligned flush left using CSS.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Susan

Hi Catrina -- ty for your reply -- I got the banner in,but the photo will not show -- I tried it in the Banner Media upload and in the text post box -- does not show? http://www.katzing.com/

Kate

Hi Susan, Which page is your banner on, please?