Sign in to follow this  
rende

Auto Update not updating

rende

Hi, I am currently running wp 3.2.1, platformpro 1.5.1, and platformbase (activated). I have configured auto updates with my launchpad username and password, and the following notification is showing up in my dashboard: "PlatformPro 1.5.2 is available. What's new. Please configure auto-updates under misc-settings." When I disable the functionality the notification disappears, and when I enable it, the notification returns. Since the notification is telling me to configure auto-updates, I am thinking something is not quite right with my installation. Any suggestions on troubleshooting? Thanks

Simon

shawn email me your username/password you have configured in the setting ans i will check the api simon@pagelines.com

rende

I failed to mention the obvious.... the notification shows up at the top of my dashboard, but nothing ever shows up in Themes. I should be getting the standard wp auto update, right?

Simon

Shawn it only allows the update if your username/password match the one from launchpad, and you have active subscription.

rende

Simon, Not sure what changed, but just when I was getting ready to email you, the update showed up. It's working! Thanks for the super fast response! Shawn

samisam
i'm running into the same problem Simon. is there a way you can check my account also?

Simon
@samisam I was able to update no problems using your launchpad username and password under misc-settings.

samisam
well i get a message saying updates are properly configured but my version is set at 1.5.3 is that the correct one I'm supposed to have?

Simon
Yes, latest PlatformPro is 1.5.3