Sign in to follow this  
tmcsoftware

Website looks different in chrome than IE

tmcsoftware

How do I make all browsers compatible to render my custom code. For example in chrome the feature buttons are circles, but in IE its squares. Another issue is the font in the footer is differnet in both. wp.tmcsoftware.com thanks!

tmcsoftware

.pagelines{display:none;} #simple_footer_nav #logo{display:none} #feature-footer.dots a {-moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px;} #featurenav {margin-top: -35px;} #feature-footer {background-color: #fff; border: 1px solid #fff;} #boxes {margin-top: -30px;} #simple_footer_nav span.terms {margin: 0 auto; display: block; width: 600px;} #simple_footer_nav ul { float:right; width:650px; margin-top: 30px; color: :#666666; } #footer .content-pad { padding-bottom: 1em; float:center; padding-left: 0; padding-top: 0; align:right; } #footer #simple_footer_nav ul li a {color:#666666; } #footer #simple_footer_nav ul li a:hover{color:#0099cc; } #simple_footer_nav span.terms {color:#666666;}

tmcsoftware

I actually would like the feature buttons to be squares. It looks perfect in IE, the issue is in Chrome and Firefox. My main concern is the font in the footer that is hazy looking in chrome/firefox. Please advise! thanks

loraxio
#feature-footer.dots a {-moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px;}

This is the bit that is creating the rounded corners

tmcsoftware

right i was able to change it to squares. How do I get the font in the footer to be universal? Thanks!

cmunns

you can't...every browser looks different :) welcome to the wonderful world of cross-browser compatibility.

ryanjohnjackson
Does CSS pie work with IE8 and Platform framework 2.0? It doesn't seem to for me... Maybe its the new pagelines browser compatibility plug-in?