Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Make the Post Navigation category specific?

Danny

Hi, Is it possible to make the Post Nav category specific as from the looks of it, its currently working on date. As when I browse a post in for example: News, it gives a link to a newer post thats in a different category ? Thanks

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Hi Simon. Well I permalink setup is currently this : /%category%/%postname%/ So what would I need to change in order to achieve what I want ? Thanks

Danny

Ok, I have this working sort of. Basically, I have added the file template.postnav.php in the base folder of Platform Base and made the changes needed to only show the posts on a per category basis but I get the following error upon reloading the page. Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PageLinesPostNav in XXXXXXXXXXXwp-contentthemesplatformbasetemplate.postnav.php on line 41 But if I remove the file and make the changes to the section.postnav.php file in PlatformPro it actually works? So what am I missing or doing wrong?

catrina

What code did you use to make the change? Also, if you want to, you can just make the changes in PlatformPro, but just make a note to yourself to remember to update that file with the change after you've updated the theme.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse