Sign in to follow this  
alainafrederick

2 Questions: Reduce Footer/Text Flowing Under Sidebar

alainafrederick

I have two questions. I am using Platform Pro/Base on my site and I'd like to reduce the size of the footer where can I find this? Secondly, I am noticing that the font is flowing into and under the sidebar widgets. How do I fix this? http://alainafrederick.com/category/blog/

trying to figure out all the capabilities of pagelines

alainafrederick

What' I'd like to have in the footer is just a line of text for the copyright and a link to the sitemap and that's it. Not sure how to do that.

gormanit

Alaina, To fix the text: .fpost .post-header.post-nothumb { width: inherit; } As far as the footer, It looks like you have the morefoot section there with no widgets in inside. I would recommend removing the morefoot section and see if that reduces the footer size.

alainafrederick

I removed the items in the footer. However the text that I have in the Footer Options - Site Terms Statement is not showing. I also removed the Pagelines leaf image and it is still showing. I have cleared my Cache.

alainafrederick

Thank you James - To fix the text: .fpost .post-header.post-nothumb { width: inherit; } That worked great!!

gormanit

It looks like your footer size has been reduced. Are you still having an issue?

alainafrederick

Yes. I can't get the text to show that I entered in the Footer Options - Site Terms Statement. Also I can't get the pagelines leaf to disappear even though I deleted it.

catrina

Did you disable your morefoot area? If so, can you enable it again? Also, what method did you use to try to delete the leaf logo?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse