Sign in to follow this  
snfdesigns

buddypress

snfdesigns

Below it eh tread for the problem I have been having with buddypress alighnment...please help Still a big problem with the alignment of buddypress in whitehousepro. Some of the pages align but the registration pages do not and the sign up complete page. Please could someonw look at my files if i give you permission. Really big problem as not very savvy on coding. I have purchased a lot of the pagelines pro products but whithouse pro is very harsh. There must be someone who knows. This seems to be a common problem with whitehouse pro which never seems to get resolved in any of the threads. Maybe a design flaw with whitehouse pro is not being able to edit the template setup like platform pro??? # ?· Answer Karma + 321 Catrina said 3 hours ago Best Answer? I've checked your site's pages and I'm not seeing misalignment. Can you post a screenshot of what you see so that perhaps I can provide CSS that could help align the content correctly? Which browser are you using? Hi Catrina if you actually go to register as a member you will see the problem with the page width. please help..showing client in about 3 hours hi catrina if i gave you my wordpress login details can you have a look. i have tried entering css in the 'css rules' section of cstom code as per another thread but it doesnt seem to work

Kate

Hi Sandra, I replied to 2 different threads about this same issue. I understand your frustration, but please avoid posting multiple topics, as it hinders us from providing you the best support we can. Please follow up on the other topics you posted.