Sign in to follow this  
jamesdevries

Header graphic below nav menu bar

jamesdevries

I am trying to figure out how I can integrate a header graphic that spans the full width of the nav menu bar and place it below the nav menu bar or sub nav menu. It would be even cooler if I can rotate the images based on the content settings.

jamesdevries

I tried to use the Highlight Page templates it almost close to what I am wanting but I need the text removed and the ability to rotate the images. Maybe I just copy from one of these templates and make my own.

Kate

Hey James, Couldn't you just use the built-in feature slider?

jamesdevries

I did that and it wasn't what I exactly wanted. I wanted something simpler and just show the image and not have the feature tite and text needed. I removed it and it still shows the 'More' button and the blank thumbnails. How can I use the slider and span it across the full width? It's basically used as a simple photo rotater.

Kate

You can use the Feature slider that way... Simply add the images as the background, instead of the feature text, title, etc. Leave those other areas blank ;)

jamesdevries

Cool! I will give it a try. I thought the 'More' button was still showing up even when no text, title, etc was blank.

jamesdevries

Ok, I tried and here's what I get: 2FrZf.jpg