Sign in to follow this  
cvandyck

Image Added to Article

cvandyck

How do you add an image to the content/article

cvandyck

k, so thanks, but I had done that ... which is why i was asking :-) prob is that it does not show up on post home page because home page just shows exerps. How do I make it show the picture in an exerp or make the home page so that some posts are not exerps?

Kate

Hey Chuck, Which theme are you using? In all of our themes, the admin menu wording may vary, but the basic idea to get this is: Settings (or Theme Options)->Blog and Posts ... Then find the "Excerpt" handling section, and select where you want the excerpt and/or full posts to show.

Kate

Hey Chuck: Settings->Blog and Posts->Post Excerpt or Summary Handling and then: Settings->Blog and Posts->Full Post Content

cvandyck

on my post page .. there are multiple posts .. is it possible to make one of those posts a "full post" and to make the other exerpts?

cmunns

Yes it would be possible if you edited the template.postloop.php file. First you would have to do this in the PlatformBase child theme. There are quite a few threads here about how to edit this file in the child theme....then when you are setup we can make the correct edit