Sign in to follow this  
jayswat

Boxes with Images Only

jayswat

I have been able to accomplish this in the past by selecting each individual page and selecting the "Boxes Meta Settings" and selecting Only the Image, No Text (please Pagelines make this an option in the default boxes setting in a future update) But this time I do not seem to be getting the desired results. http://highrankers.net/ My goal is to have all those images be side by side and they link to deeper nested pages. Any suggestions on what I'm missing?

catrina

You can use CSS to hide the text bodies and whatever else that doesn't need to be there within the boxes. Also, you can add links for those images when you edit each box.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jayswat

What code do I use to show images only? Why do the options in the dashboard not accomplish this?

Kate

Hi Jay, Couldn't you just delete the text that's showing up in the admin panel? Go to Boxes->Boxes and choose "Edit". Then simply delete the text.

jayswat

Thanks for your help guys. Here is what was happening. I totally missed my template section having the "Soapbox" being loaded up instead of the regular "Boxes". So any changes made trying to edit boxes had no effect at all. So if you are having similar issues, check your page templates in the Platform Settings section. I'm catching on a lil at a time ;)