Sign in to follow this  
james341

Newbe:) - want to had log in option to site

james341

Good day to you all i'm sorry about that but i'm new to all building sites with wordpress and i have a site based on platform pro i'm building. i want to have an option to make people sign in to my website to mange their account. i'm sure i need to have in my upper right of the website a box with "user name" "password" "forgot password" and "register" is there some quick option to that like integrated Facebook password and mail to sign in? or some plug-in i can use? is there some manual about this stuff? thanks

james341

i am not sure this will give me what i need - i think this solution is for log in to the wordpress page. i need to have in the upper right of my website an option to log in to the user account - for that i need to have an option to sign up to the website and create a user name and password and other info i want to store in some DB and than the user can log in to the website account and do some things. hope someone will understand me ..

Rob

If you don't want Facebook only members, try http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/s2member/ which has the option of being free or charging a fee for access to some content. You get to decide which is free and which is not on an individual basis. You can place a login link in a sidebar and move it to the top right of your site, along with a link for registration.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur