Sign in to follow this  
slingr

Sim/Diff among Platform Pro and Themes

slingr

Is there a document or table or something that summarizes the primary similarities and differences between the themes and Platform Pro? Something other than what's on the website? I'm working with WHP at the moment and I'm wondering how much attention I should be paying to messages posted to the other theme categories. Thanks.

catrina

PlatformPro is the most different theme out of the bunch of themes PageLines has, so I don't think you have to pay attention to message in other theme categories (other than Ideas and Feedback threads that are related to PlatformPro).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

slingr

Catrina, I asked because of the problem you were helping me with my WHP feature slider dropping the last image. Simon commented that he thought the problem was being fixed in the upcoming 1.5.2 release ... but he didn't say if that was a release for WHP or Platform Pro. I suspect it's for Platform Pro - that's why I asked the question ... do changes to Platform Pro affect the other themes?

Kate

Hey Steve, No... each theme has its own updates.

slingr

Thanks, Kate. That's kinda what I was thinking.