Sign in to follow this  
writingrebel

How to get 3 columns in iBlogPro theme

writingrebel

I've checked docs and site, and from what I'm able to tell, the iBlogPro theme eliminates access to Page Layouts used by PlatformPro. It looks like I'm stuck with a two-column layout with the column on the right. Is this correct? I need a three-column theme with per-page right-column menus and a left column that will let me add widgets for my various novels and writing courses. Is there some way to achieve this with iBlogPro, or do I need to dump it and find something else? I'll appreciate any help on this.

writingrebel

I should note that I did this AFTER buying and installing the theme.

catrina
It looks like I'm stuck with a two-column layout with the column on the right. Is this correct?
It's possible to switch the layout so that the column on the left, but if you want to add a column for your widgets plus a right column for navigation, that will require some theme customization not achievable through the settings.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

writingrebel

Any chance one of your other themes supports three columns, and that I could swap? I wouldn't have bought iBlogPro if I'd realized it didn't take advantage of all the PlatformPro configurability. Thanks for your help, and any recommendations you can make. Holly

cmunns

Holly, if you're trying to do a swap shoot an email to hello@pagelines.com and let them know your situation.