Sign in to follow this  
johan_somers

Permalinks error in WHP

johan_somers

I updated my permalinks settings to custom structure using /%postname%/. This works well on all pages except for one, where it gives a server error 403. This is the only page that is using a full-width layout and where an iframe is integrated. Could this be the problem?

catrina

Yes, possibly the iframe bit, not the full-width layout bit. How did you integrate the iframe? Can you post a link?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Kate

I'm not sure why the iFrame would make a difference, but try removing it from the page, updating the permalinks, and then re-adding it.

johan_somers

Kate, just tried your suggestion, but even without the iframe, it gives the 403 server error. Strange one!

Simon

where is the 403? i see the iframe fine.

johan_somers

I duplicated the page and version 2 worked ok after setting the permalinks. So nothing to do with full-width or iframe. The original pagename (I renamed version 2 to the original one to test this) would not work with permalinks enabled. So I have sorted this out, although I don't know the reason for getting the error in the first place... tx!